2017 Bell Basketball is underway!
- Mondays & Wednesdays are Girls basketball (6th, 7th and 8th grades)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays are Boys basketball (6th, 7th and 8th grades)
All practices are held in the rubber gym @ Bell Middle School from 2:30pm to 3:45pm with Coach James and Coach Josh.
Schedules for all games (both home and away) will be available the week of 1/23. Teams for both boys & girls will be set once registration has closed and we have an idea of total enrollment.
Please see the 2016 Volleyball match schedules and rules below. We hope to see you there!
2016 MSSP Volleyball Rules
2016 6th/7th Grade Volleyball Schedule
2016 8th Grade Volleyball Schedule
The official game schedule has been posted for the 2016 Winter Basketball season. Please click on the link below to view the schedule online. (Note – you can filter by “Bell” in the drop down menu at the top of the page to only view the Bell games).
MSSP 2016 Winter Basketball Schedule
Click here to view: 2016 MSSP Basketball Rules
Our first game is Tuesday, Feb 2nd vs Falcon Bluffs @ Bell! Hope to see you there!
Winter Basketball is here! Click on the registration link above to sign up today.
Bell will have two teams this year – a 6th/7th grade co-ed team, and an 8th grade co-ed team.
Practices will be held at 2:30pm on Tuesdays/Thursdays. Game and tournament schedule to be posted on 1/25.
Here is the revised playoff dates & schedule for the 8th grade team. Please click here to open and review the revised schedule.
The important items of note are:
- All games are now scheduled for Thursday 12/17
- Location is the same – Whitlock Recreation Center (1555 Dover St, Lakewood)
- Both Bell teams start at the same time on different courts (3:45pm)
- It is single elimination; as long as they win they keep playing
- This will be the last day of games & practice for the season
Students will leave Bell at 2:30pm on the bus. The bus is one-way (same as always) meaning parents are responsible for providing transportation from the Recreation Center. Students will be supervised while at the recreation center.
Last item of note: based on our experience at Whitlock on Monday with the 6th & 7th grade teams, I would recommend you bring a chair to sit on and pack snacks/water bottle for your student. Seating is very limited and if they win a game or two they will be hungry and want food.
- All teams were seeded and scheduled based on records provided by coordinators.
- Tournament will be Single Elimination.
- Each Match will be a Best-Of-3, with sets going to 25 for the first 2 sets. Set 3, if needed, will be played to 15. Teams must win each set by 2, with a cap of 27.
- First team to win 2 sets advances, losing team will be eliminated.
- Only 4 teams will advance to the Semi-Finals on WED & THU.
- Game times are approximate, if we can start a game early…we will.
- Semi-Final Game Times (WED/THU) will be determined after the conclusion of all Quarterfinal games on MON/TUE. You will receive game times the following day after QF games.
- All substitutions must be made Middle Back…Rotations will be done on EVERY side out.
- Only the 1st serve of the set will not require rotation prior.
- Team who receives first serve will need to rotate once they get side out.
- At conclusion of match, winning team must keep the same order and floor spots to start their next match.
6th-7th Grade 2015 Volleyball Tournament Brackets
8th Grade 2015 Volleyball Tournament Brackets
Please see the 2015 Volleyball match schedules below. We hope to see you there!
6th-7th Grade Volleyball Match Schedule
8th Grade Volleyball Match Schedule
Volleyball is underway but it is not too late to join. Please, remember to register your students so that they can play. To register, click on the “registration” link above.
6/7th Grade Volleyball: Oct. 19 – Dec 16 (Mon/Wed) 2:30pm-3:45pm
8th Grade Volleyball: Oct. 20 – Dec 17 (Tue/Thu) 2:30pm-3:45pm
If you have any further questions, please contact Mike @ 303-520-7345 or email@example.com
Hope the summer is going great. Volleyball will go from October 20th-December 17th. It will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are very excited and can’t wait to see you back at Bell in the fall. Have a great summer!