- All teams were seeded and scheduled based on records provided by coordinators.
- Tournament will be Single Elimination.
- Each Match will be a Best-Of-3, with sets going to 25 for the first 2 sets. Set 3, if needed, will be played to 15. Teams must win each set by 2, with a cap of 27.
- First team to win 2 sets advances, losing team will be eliminated.
- Only 4 teams will advance to the Semi-Finals on WED & THU.
- Game times are approximate, if we can start a game early…we will.
- Semi-Final Game Times (WED/THU) will be determined after the conclusion of all Quarterfinal games on MON/TUE. You will receive game times the following day after QF games.
- All substitutions must be made Middle Back…Rotations will be done on EVERY side out.
- Only the 1st serve of the set will not require rotation prior.
- Team who receives first serve will need to rotate once they get side out.
- At conclusion of match, winning team must keep the same order and floor spots to start their next match.
6th-7th Grade 2015 Volleyball Tournament Brackets
8th Grade 2015 Volleyball Tournament Brackets